Symposium on Conscious Law Enforcement & Inclusive Practices
Time and Location
About the Event
Sign into or create a free SFJ Account: You can use your Google Account, Facebook Account, or email address. You will use the same login information to attend and interact with others during the symposium.
After you sign in, go to https://www.strategiesjustice.com/symposium to register for the symposium or click on the button above that says "Register". The cost of registration is $25 per person. If you are an exhibitor sponsor, contact SFJ for registration tickets.Attending the symposium.
- Sign in to the account you used to register for the symposium.
- Go to the symposium landing page. This page will go live on April 5, 2021, and the link will be sent via email to everyone who registers.
- Our symposium has multiple components to it, so we want to make sure you, as an attendee, are aware of what this symposium has to offer.
- This symposium will have two guest speakers, a panel discussion, and a viewing of a documentary. You can access all events from the landing page.
- If you miss the guest speakers or the panel, don't worry. they will be recorded.
- The documentary will be shown live and will be available 12 hours after the live showing on the landing page.
There will be two workshop sessions. Each workshop session will have three topics to choose from. These workshops will be held in Zoom. Although you will only be able to attend one topic live, you can go back to review the recordings of the other topics. The recordings will be available for participants on April 14, 2021, and will be active for 30 days. Take time before the symposium to go through the topics and learn more about the workshops
You can take a look at the topic description on the Ticket/Registration page by clicking on “See All” to view the full schedule.
Workshop Session: Workshops on Conscious Law Enforcement (4/8/2021 at 6 PM EST)
- Topic A: Building consciousness for racial truth and reconciliation.
- Topic B: Building consciousness in disability justice
- Topic C: Building gender equity consciousness.
Workshop Session: Workshops on Inclusive Practices (4/10/2021 2 PM EST)
- Topic D: Civilian engagement.
- Topic E: Laws and legalities.
- Topic F: Misrepresentation of community policing.
What makes our symposium different is that we are challenging our symposium attendees to take the information they learned and apply it to their communities. Each session will come with a challenge that you can participate in for free. Once you complete the challenge, you will be given a badge that you can use for a discount at our next symposium. If you have done exceptional work with your challenge, we may ask you to present at our next symposium as well.
Each challenge will prompt you to strategize, develop outcomes, take action, and evaluate. Contact SFJ at email@example.com If you have any questions
1 hour 15 minutesBuilding consciousness in disability justice (Eastern Standard Time)online
1 hour 15 minutesBuilding consciousness in racial truth and reconciliation (Eastern Standard Time)online
- Regular ticket$25$250$0
- Symposium ticket w. t-shirt$40$400$0
- V.I.P Ticket$150$1500$0